Monday, September 18, 2017

Peace On Earth

Happy Monday, everyone!
I'm here with a card that I made with the newest TGF release.
Peace On Earth is such a sweet nativity scene,
and also has its own set of coordinating die cuts:


 I made a simple monochromatic-ish card,
using an embossing folder as the background.
The images were all colored with Copics,
baby Jesus was added with dimensional dots.
I did a fun little technique with the sentiment
by curving it on my acrylic block.
Marie's stamps are of such high quality that you can manipulate them easily!
All of this month's releases are available here at the shop.
We'll be showcasing them all week long on TGF's blog here,
so be sure to hop over and see what Claudette and Rosie have created as well!

Have a wonderful day, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox
Joni


No comments: