Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Make A Splash

Happy Hump Day everyone!
Today is our last Stamp Feature for the month
over at The Greeting Farm Blog.
All week long we've showcased the newest releases for April,
and ooooh they're all so cute!
Today's set is called Make A Splash:

I used a regular scallop die to cut this shaped card,
and it sort of kind of slightly resembles a clamshell? 😏
You can find Make A Splash right here at the shop,
along with all the other new releases.

Thank you for coming by to see me, have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox
Joni

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hello Joni !
I'm writting an article for the issue n°47 of the french magazine called "Passion Cartes Créatives" about mermaids in card-making.
So we will show products and layouts which are connected with this : mermaids, but also shells, sea, coral, fishes...
I wish show your creations (seen here : http://astickysituation.blogspot.fr/2017/02/you-mermaid-to-be-awesome.html and here : http://astickysituation.blogspot.fr/2018/04/make-splash.html) within this article.
Would you agree with that ?
If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your layout ?
Of course, your name or pen name will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
(and "crafted for MFT" if needed)
Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if she is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very quickly).
Best Regards, Elise AMANN
(please answer directly to my email address : elise.amann@wanadoo.fr)