Friday, June 8, 2018

C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE!

Happy new release day, everyone!
I'm so excited for all of June's C.C. Designs' stamps,
if you've been following the blog and Facebook page,
you'll know that they each have so much personality!

For today's card, I just had to use another animal from the Hello Goodbye set:


Ohhh this cow. There's no udder like her. teehee!
I added some fun spots on this cutie, as well as a little tag on her collar.
I colored her up with copics and stamped everything with Memento black ink.
The wood grain patterned paper was perfect to finish it off, 
paired with scraps of pink and brown papers.

Thank you so much for coming by, 
be sure to check out all of my fellow designers and their adorable makes.
Fair warning, there's tons of sweetness in their cards!
xoxoxox
Joni

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Hi Joni,
Sorry to post in your comments but I don't see a way to email you....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog... I'm just wondering how you set it up? I went to blogger and I cannot figure it out... did someone set up for you? I love how your posts are arranged with the pics of the supplies etc...
I'm trying to set up my own and make it super clean and simple just like this
Do you have a template for all your posts and then you just drop in the new text and pics?

Any advice would really help!meghan.kennihan@gmail.com
Thank you.