Wednesday, June 5, 2019

C.C. Design's Preview Day 2

Happy Wednesday, friends!
I'm so happy that you're here celebrating C.C. Designs' previews.
June's stamps are so much fun, 
celebrating fashion, travel, and girly girl stuff!

Here is my card using the new Eloise Rubber Stamp:

I paired her with the Paris Die set, including the Eiffel Tower and sentiment.
Having a die cut word makes creating so much easier:
no need to worry about stamping errors, and you can place it wherever you desire!
I colored Eloise up with Copics, and since I wanted her to be the focal point,
cut the tower in white to match the background.
I added houndstooth paper and ribbon for a final touch.

Be sure to see the other images debuting today!
Hop over to the blog to see all my fellow designers' links.
Thank you so much for coming by,
happy mid-week everyone!
xoxoxox
Joni

8 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Oh la la.
Love the Parisian lady.
Cute card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jana Gutsch said...

Wow I love this amazing job.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the fun houndstooth paper and ribbon!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! How cool!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the houndstooth! Great touch! Great coloring!

AndreaH said...

OH LA LA Indeedy. Your colouring is fab and the design also is. TFS xx

Andre M. said...

She beautifully colored, the pink, black and white is a lovely palette for Paris.

Sandie said...

Love these new stamps and your card is just fabulous.