Tuesday, January 7, 2020

C.C. Designs January New Release

Happy January, happy Tuesday, happy new release to you!
I hope your 2020 is off to a great start, 
here's a little something to add to its momentum:
C.C. Designs is going to be available immediately in the shop
on the very day of its release!
This means no waiting to order, you can see all the designers' cards
then hop right to the shop to purchase these new goodies. Yay!
We will have two showcase days for all the stamp sets,
here is my card using the Lots of Love set:


I paired this cute teddy with the Hearts & Pink Paper Pad,
also part of the new release (there's so many cute new goodies!).
Finally I added some pink and white string,
because no Valentine card is complete without twine. :)

Be sure to visit C.C. Design's blog here for the list of blogs to hop through,
and I hope to see you tomorrow with another card design!

Thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments: