Monday, April 30, 2012

TPE Challenge #146


Happy beautiful Monday everyone! 
Please come and join us in our new challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week: 

SPRING

I just love this season!
In fact, my body is aching because of Spring...cleaned out the garage, planted flowers, 
worked in the yard, cleared off the deck. But all the while smiling!

Here is my card for this week's challenge:

I used Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm, she is one of my all time favorites!
(I know, I say that about all of them...)
I found this Recollection paper at Michaels during their 7 for $1 sale, 
and
I used the current sketch from Card Positioning Systems:


Now come on over and join in on the fun over at TPE!
Click here to visit the blog and see what adorable samples Ella's girls have created.
This is also where you will link up your work to play along with the challenge.

Thank you so much for coming by everyone, have a wonderful day!
xoxoxox

No comments: