Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mwoohahahaha


teehee! There's no way that this cutie could be that scary, right? ;)
Happy Saturday night everyone!
I needed to link up this card in time for The Greeting Farm's new challenge.
Their Double Take Tuesdays are either a sketch or color combo,
and this one was just too fun to pass up!
Purr-fect for this kitty and her sweet brewing friend Marlene Cauldron (digi).
I got this dp a few years back from Michaels, so I will guess they're Recollection?
I tend to hoard for several years so I apologize if I'm wrong. Google didn't help much either. ;)
Martha Stewart's Goopy doop punch is one of my all time favorites this time of year
(which, by the way is really called Drippy Goo).
I'm also entering this cute pair into the following challenges:
My Time To Craft: Halloween
Crafty Mess Challenge: Halloween
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: What's Cooking?

Have a great night everyone!
xoxoxox



5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Sweet Stampin', Good Luck. Debbiex

Danni said...

Oh my word! This is just too cute!

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a great card for our challenge over at Craftymess...love the image and colours.

Sandie x

xxxtglxxx said...

Super-cute creation! :) Great spooky card and sweet image :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julia said...

Fab creation.
Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.
Hugs.
Julia