Sunday, October 28, 2012

Think Pink with Raise The Bar!


Well hello Sunday evening!
First off, I hope all of you in the path of Frankenstorm are safe and prepared.
We are right here in Virginia, tracking the progress of this storm with you!
I am a bit late on my card for Raise The Bar, but squeaked in this weekend to finish it.
We Bar-Tenders want you to join in on our last challenge of the month:

THINK PINK
with a SKETCH!
Here's my confession - I finished this card last week Thursday,
only to discover that I completely forgot about this sketch. lol!
So back to the drawing and cropping board, and here she is. ;)

This cutie called "Boobie Love" is a freebie from the lovely Krista of Saturated Canary.
(Be sure to stop by the shop and get her for yourself!)
I paired her with some older papers from my stash, hand made flowers, and that sweet metal tag.

Now it's your turn to show me your take on this sketch and Think Pink challenge.
Click to see the beautiful samples by my Bar-Tenders here on the blog.
Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Love how the flowers are perfectly matched to the one in her hair!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Pretty card, Joni! It's a nice sketch & your choice of papers and embellishments add to the beautiful image and coloring. Have a great week!!