Monday, January 28, 2013

TPE Challenge #184


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
I'm especially excited because we had a bit of inclement weather (ice,ice, baby)
so not only did the kids have a 2 hour delay,
but my sweet husband is teleworking from home. YAY!
This means I can finish up my half done weekend projects. lol!

But if you've already dived into crafting for today, 
be sure to play along with this week's challenge over at The Pink Elephant:


HEARTS

And here is my card:

Isn't she sweet?
Krista of Saturated Canary had her as a freebie this past weekend!
Lately my cards have been in pinks and reds so I grabbed my Sassafras papers
just to add in browns and oranges.
The sentiment is an oldie but goodie from Stampin' Up.

Of course I had to play along in some other challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge: Valentine's
C.R.A.F.T.: Love

Come on over to TPE to enter in on our hearts challenge!
You can see the sweet cards by my fellow designers here on the blog.
Thank you so much for coming by today,
I'm off to finish up my projects. ;)
xoxoxox

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Migdalia said...

A sweet & Yummy card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

gobeagirl said...

Hi Joni, This is such an adorable card. I just love your coloring and I really love that stamp. She is so cute and I think the paper and the way you have let your picture work as one make it all the better. Awesome coloring on her hair as well. I really love that color combo, it looks so real. Hope you are doing well. I am trying to get caught up with all my favorite blogging friends. Hugs, Lisa G