Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SCRS Challenge #105 (week 2)


Happy wonderful new Tuesday everyone!
I hope your long weekend went well, mine truly did.
It is week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge.
How is that for a pretty combo? I love the fun colors!
Here is my card for the week using Lemonade Ruby:

She's such a darling!
Lemonade Ruby is so perfect for the warm weather, whenever that may be. lol!
It was a chilly 70* all weekend with a breeze - definitely not summer yet. ;)
I used some of my papers from MME's Dilly Dally pack,
then added that sweet sentiment that I love.

Come along and play with us! The designers have created some wonderful samples:
Danielle Lounds
Joni Wilson
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Then hop over to SCRS' blog and enter in on the fun.
One lucky winner will receive a stamp from the shop, eek! Too many to choose from!
Thank you for swinging through today everyone, have a great day!
xoxoxox

No comments: