Monday, May 27, 2013

TPE Challenge #201


Hello and happy Monday everyone!
I hope you have some nice plans for this Memorial Day?
The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so I'll honor my dad with his two favorites:
the good outdoors and a nice barbecue. ;)

The newest challenge for The Pink Elephant seems to celebrate this weekend too:

STARS AND STRIPES

Let's see your projects with those patterns!
Here is my card featuring Summer Swing from Saturated Canary:


Wowza, Krista draws the cutest ethnic girls, doesn't she?
I used more of me MME Summer Splash papers since it just embraces the season.
I wanted her to look like she was actually swinging, so I tucked in some twine
where the actual swing rope would be. :)

Come on over and join in on the fun!
You can enter here at TPE's blog, and also see what fabulous work the designers created.

I am also entering her into the following fun spots:
Come and Get It Challenges: Off the edge


Have a beautiful day everyone,
thank you to all our servicemen and women who allow us to be free!
 
xoxoxox

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

this is darling, Joni! love the tilted panel with that spectacularly colored image:)

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card, Joni! Love the great summer color combo and your coloring is AMAZING as always!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is great. I love how you've colored the image.

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely card Joni. Love the image and co-ordinating papers you have used. It does look like she is swinging! A great card for our Off the Edge challenge at Come and Get It. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope to see you back again soon!Meighan

Rene said...

Awesome card! LOVE your sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Judy McKay said...

Great off the edge card. I like your choice of image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy