Thursday, May 9, 2013

the Deconstructed Sketch #100 - week 2!


Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
 Are you ready for the weekend? Me too. ;)
But before you dive into Friday and the other 2 glorious days that follow,
come and join us for the Deconstructed Sketch's 100th challenge - week #2!
For my second sample I used the sweet Twirl Anya from TGF (retired).
I bought these amazing papers from a sales site and loved the matching pinwheels.
So much so that I made my own little one to pop up on the image. heehee!
I'll try to make a little tutorial on that one soon for you - easy peasy...
Once again, here is the reminder of what the celebratory sketch looks like:
There are 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs:
one from Tiddly Inks and the other from Taylored Expressions.
Eeek! How can you not play along?
Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love your coloring and the cute pinwheel.