Friday, February 12, 2016

New from the Farm (part 2)!

It's Fridayyyyy!
And even better, another debut from TGF!
This month features two brand new stamps from the SSSC collection.
{You can read all about this wonderful club here on TGF's page.}

Yesterday I showed off the adorable SSSC No. 20 named Evie,
today I present to you  SSSC No. 21 named Blaire:


Blaire is such a cute hipster!
That hat is so much fun to play with - today I decided to paper piece it,
but I also made another version that I'll share on Monday that's colored in.

I used a MS butterfly border punch, Nestabilities tag die,
and a sentiment from the Owl Yours collection for a Valentine's Day card.

Hop over to the blog to see what the other girls have created with this sweetie!
Thank you for stopping by to say hello, I truly appreciate it. <3 p="">Have a super weekend and happy crafting to you!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: