Saturday, April 18, 2009

In the words of Maria Bell...

Good morning everyone! Maria Bell was so gracious to loan us her sketch for last week's challenge. Thank goodness she was our guest judge, I hate picking a winner!!! So in the words of Maria Bell...



I love everyone's cards . .you all did a beautiful job with the sketch. If I have to choose, which was difficult, I'll choose papercrafty's card. Papercrafty's card is beautiful with the awesome purple color. She did a beautiful job following the sketch and her card is stunning. The image is nicely colored. The ribbon is fabulous and I love the designer papers that she used. Awesome job to all the participants!!


Congratulation Papercrafty! Please email me @ jonjinko@hotmail.com with your choice of two digis from The Greeting Farm. Since Maria is a designer there and I'm an addict, I thought this was a great prize for the week. Thank you all soooo much, I truly appreciate you joining in on our challenges. Next week Saturday, stop by Mel's blog to see what she's hosting. It's a GOOD one!


Have a happy weekend everyone! But before I go, here's a sneak peek at one of next week's new releases over at Modern Sugar Blvd. :




Oooooh, pretty and feminine!! Check back to see what The Sugars have come up with for MSB's big debut next week! Until then...

*Love and Aloha*

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sheri! Your card is really beautiful!

I love your sneak Joni. Happy Saturday!

Sarah said...

Congrats Sheri!

Sheri Gilson said...

Thanks Girls~I am so honored that Maria choose mine...I am still in shock!!! Thank you!

Love the sneak peak and can't wait to shop next week!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Your Family is Lovely!

You have a Sweet Little Blog Here!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Janna said...

Congratulations papercrafty!!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been around much this week Joni! I am slowly catching up again!! Hope your week has been a good one!

Smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

I always love visiting your blog...it brightens my day!

Melyssa said...

Joni your killing me with your sneak peak!! LOL I can't wait to see the whole card. You know I have that polka dot paper!