Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time for MSB's challenge~

Happy Saturday everyone! :D
MSB is having so many new releases today, be sure to go and check them out...as well as their fun challenge this week! One of the new images was a required one for the DT to use - a pair of boots. Are they rain? Gardening? They can be whatever you want!
I wanted to do a 3D for this one and came up with this little sign:


Very easy, all I did was print the boots out on retired SU DP, then colored in the darker ares, added primas and bling, then voila. An instant sign with rub-on letters. Now if I can get my kiddos to wipe their feet, that would be great. :D This time of year they're dragging in sand from the sandbox instead of mud, not so bad to vacuum up. ;) Did you know that in Hawaii no one wears shoes in the house? It's just something we were taught as kids, you never know what you may have stepped on outside. haha! Hope you all have a fun day! Hop over to the store HERE and to the blog HERE to see the other Sugars' creations. Enjoy your weekend~

*Love and Aloha*

9 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Joni, I just LOVE your sign! I need one of those at my house...lol The boots are too cute and I just love what you did with them!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is awesome!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Heehee - this is so cute. I need one necklace size for each of my children to wear around their necks!

Ann said...

Supah cute, Joni! ;)

Wendy said...

Aaaaawesome!!! :) This is so clever Joni! Great job!! :)

Jamee said...

such a cute project!!

Melyssa said...

Joni your sign is just bootalicious!! What a great idea!

Crystal said...

I love the door sign.....great idea... I usually cant come up with good 3-d items... but you...WOW!!!!

Great coloring and

NinaB said...

This is so cute, Joni. You are so creative. I need this sign on my entrance door, but will have to add "...after you removed your shoes." Maybe it's the Filipino side of me, but I really cannot stand shoes in the house :-).