Friday, July 3, 2009

Congratulations Marie!


Hi everyone! And happy Friday to you. :D This weekend, Marie of The Greeting Farm is getting married to her sweetie Ray. As a happy send off into marital status, the DT made wedding cards for her. Most of them used Cake Topper, but that is one of few sets that I don't own yet. lol!Instead, I used Ballerina Anya and altered her into a happy bride ready to walk down the aisle. Look at her excitement! At first I was going to alter an Ian too, but this is before the wedding, and it's a no-no for him to see her. ;) teehee!
A huge congratulations to Marie and Ray! The wedding will be incredible, the marriage will be even more spectacular.
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!
*Love and Aloha*

8 comments:

Stef H said...

what a beautiful bride! her gown is gorgeous! congrats to the happy couple. you are soooo creative. have a fabulous weekend.

hugs,

Crystal said...

Great background paper, very sweet looking. Great coloring too!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a beautiful bride! I just love how you altered Ballerina Anya. Great job.

Unknown said...

ahhh so cute!!!
I love your card

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful bride! You did a great job with this Joni!

Jennifer said...

So CUTE! I like the dress.

Ann said...

LOVE that sweet bride, Joni!

Tammy said...

Hi Joni
I love that you used Ballerina Anya.
This is so so so fantastic!