Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

Hi everyone! It's a beautiful Friday, and oh what a wonderful way to start this weekend.
Over at Raise The Bar we are celebrating Mother's Day. Yes! You! ;) It doesn't have to be for mom, it can be for grandma, aunty, sis, you name her. Let's just celebrate the women in our lives.


Here is my card that coordinates with yesterday's scrapbooking page, using papers from My Mind's Eye Lush collection. I recently purchased Spotlight kit, it was a random decision but I am sooo happy I did! (By the way, Claudia has it on sale HERE at DCRU until tomorrow so hurry on over!) There are so many fun elements to mix and match in this set. The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches, I made the roses from scraps of the same papers.
Be sure to stop by the Raise The Bar blog and join in the fun, the DT did some amazing cards in honor of their moms. I hope you all have a great weekend! I am going for a pedi after the soccer game and DH will be barbecuing on Sunday while I visit my fave nursery called Holly, Woods, & Vines. heehee! Enjoy your Friday everyone!
~*Joni

7 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

The card and scrapbook page are darling, Joni!!! Your little ones - I want to pinch all their cheeks LOL

Well my friend... have a GREAT week. I'll catch up with you when I get back

Cindy Haffner said...

Joni she is so sweet, FABULOUS coloring!!

Melissa Craig said...

I love your card Joni! The papers are so rich and wonderful. I really love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Enjoy your pedi!

Irena said...

Such a beautiful card, I like the papers and the flowers :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Very cute, Joni! The flowers are fantastic! Love the pic of your family too.

Debbi said...

Great card, Joni! I love the colors and the flowers.
*smiles*
debbi

Angela said...

This is adorable! Love those paper flowers you've made! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!