Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Showtime!!

Hello friends and happy Monday! Yes, it is showtime here in the Wilson household - we officially have a Kindergarten graduate and soon a 6th grader graduating into the world of middle school. ack! I mentioned last week that something is coming to the blog, and I do hope you peek back in to see! I was running around all weekend and didn't have a chance to organize it; but it means a lot to me and will be up this week - honest promise!
I've had Showtime Anya for quite some time and finally inked her up. She's sooo cute! I love her legs - so sassy. heehee! Her barrette and button are blinged out, her hat is actually popped up on a dot but it's sort of hard to see. I used the stars from TGF's Spotlight kit, the popcorn and sentiment are from the same Showtime set.
Thank you for coming by today! I hope you treat today as your stage and shine like the star you are! Corny, I know...but happy, right? ;) ♥

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh how cute she is!! What a fun and happy card!! Congrats to the graduates!!!

Hugs
Jacki

DG said...

OMG JONI!!! HUGS (silly tears here) I have missed you! I'm back - I'm back!! I just have no idea where to start lol. Congrats on all the graduations :) I'm going to have a post up by end of day today on my blog and try to come to my senses. I also visited Whimsie Doodle and I spent hours there. I can't tell you how impressed I am and how incredible it all is. There are so many of the images I just plain LOVE!!!! Congrats to you (((HUGS)))

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh so so SWEET!!

Irena said...

What a cute and funny image.
Lovely colored image.
Great paper in wonderful colors.
The stars are very cute.

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colors and that popcorn is the perfect touch.