Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pink and Girly and a little twirly!

Happy Saturday everyone!
I am so excited that today is our championship soccer game. Woohoo! I do hope I come back with a successful post that our Yellow Jackets did well.
So what's going on with the title? Well...


I am an official member of Bee Crafty's Design Team! The wonderful Merrigan extended the invite, thanks to my buddy Sheri who has been a longtime member there. {Thanks ladies!}
That's the reason behind my 'twirly' as I am excited to be a part of this lovely group, and now the reason for the pink and girly:


It's our newest challenge over HERE at the blog! Any time I think of pink and girly, I always go to a baby card (using the Mojo Monday sketch, flipped, by the way). This adorable image is called Toy Chest and can be found HERE at the site. There's soooo many sweet images to choose from, and all of her drawings are innocently adorable! Speaking of, check out her most recent creation - a beautiful baby boy named Zach, there's a picture perfect photo of him HERE on the blog. Oh....that sweet baby smell just makes me smile!
You have a couple of weeks to join in on the fun, I do hope to see you there. ;)
Have a wonderful day everyone, I'm off to the soccer fields!  ♥

4 comments:

Irena said...

Congrats to you!
Your card is very cute.

Jackie Randolph said...

Congratulations Joni!!! What an adorable baby card.

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations Joni!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll make.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable card, Joni!! Welcome to the team!!