Friday, July 2, 2010

Celebrate!!


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
Woohoo! I am so excited for a long weekend. My In Laws will be here today for a week and a half visit; I love them, love their visits, love that I can finally go on a date with DH to see Eclipse. heehee!
Today starts a new challenge over at Raise The Bar - come on over and join us! We're having a really fun time there, especially since this week's challenge is to use the colors of your flag. Since this is Independence Day weekend and yesterday was Canada Day, I was so excited to see the beautiful samples by the DT and Guest Bar-Tenders!
I found this image somewhere on the internet when I was blurfing. I paired it with a sentiment that you can get HERE on my Inktegrity blog. Land of the free, right? teehee! ;) I decided to keep it simple since there was so much going on in the picture. It was fun coloring them all in patriotic colors, felt like a kid again.
Hop over HERE to the Raise The Bar blog to see the FABULOUS cards by the Design Team and our Guest Bar-Tenders. I hope to see you there and linked up! Have a beautiful day everyone. ♥

2 comments:

DG said...

This is so adorable and I love how you colored it. Have a happy and safe 4th!

Rhonda Miller said...

Joni, I love your card. The image is great. TFS.