Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bee Crafty in 3D!

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your weekend is going well so far? My In Laws arrived safely yesterday afternoon and we are already having a blast. ;)
Speaking of a blast, are you ready for a new challenge over at Bee Crafty? I am so excited to be working with this design team, the girls are so sweet and talented.
Our challenge to you this week is to create a card in 3D - let's see your pop up elements, dimensionals, anything that makes your card or project feel real. Here is my sample on an easel card:


I have always loved this whimsical girl image by Merrigan! She's so cute looking up in awe. I decided to put her in a meadow of grass and flowers, then added the butterflies for more depth.


You can find this adorable image HERE at Bee Crafty's shop. Come on over and join us! Bee Crafty challenges lasts for 2 weeks, plenty of time for you to enter your card. You can see more adorable samples by the Design Team here, this is also where you'll link up your card. Thank you for coming by everyone! Enjoy the rest of your wonderful weekend. :D ♥

4 comments:

fairie said...

Oh Joni, this card is so beautiful. I love everything you have done. It looks so real. Great work.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Joni - this is just beautiful! I think you captured the whimsical feeling of the image. Love it!

Deanne :)

Irena said...

Very beautiful card :)

Melissa Craig said...

This is such a fabulous card Joni! I love her standing in the middle of all the greenery and flowers, looking up at the beautiful butterflies. Such a pretty card.