Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Craft Room

HAHA!! I wish!!
Happy Sunday everyone, and a very happy 4th of July to you all! I wanted to share some pictures of GAS that I took last Friday when it was here in Chantilly, VA. I can dream that it's my craft room, can't I? heehee!

A contemplative shopper

A chipboard display of adorable ideas

Embellishment Heaven

Ching ching!! You could hear the registers left and right!

Tim Holtz's booth



More techniques and ideas
(many of the booths had a no photo/no sketch rule)


Our Daily Bread in person

It was really fun to browse the booths and walk back to some afterthoughts. haha! At the end of the day, my feet and wallet were worn out a bit. ;) Hey, not a bad thing once a year, right? Thank you for coming by everyone, have a wonderful day!!! ♥

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

OH Joni, yes what a wonderful dream to have that in our home, right! This looks like it was a lot of fun - so glad to see your pictures and a Happy 4th to you!! xoxo