Thursday, August 19, 2010

Flight 143, now ready for boarding!

Happy happy Thursday and almost the weekend everyone!
Have you joined in on the weekly challenges over at Club Anya lately? They are so much fun and the prizes that they offer are totally worth it - rubber and digi singles! I'm sharing a card that I made for both Club Anya (sketch) and TGF's Lucky Numbers challenges:


Look at that yummy paper! I won that in a little Facebook contest, I rec'd the cutest samples of designer papers that will be in DCRU soon under the CHA category. For the 'numbers' part of the contest, I added a little boarding pass that pulls out from the image:


Anyone who ever owned a pager remembers that 143 stands for "I Love You." heehee! DH and I used to send that to each other all the time whenever we were separated by the miles. I remember anxiously waiting at the airport either to board a plane to see him, or wait for him to return home. :)

Thank you so so so much for coming by to see me today! Have a wonderful day, I hope your Thursday is full of smiles. ♥

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is sooo cute. TFS.

Sheri Gilson said...

OMG...this is too dang cute!! I totally remember the 143..when Brian was transferred down in LA and I stayed here we paged each other all the time. Just text him it for ole'times sake...heehee...good times...LOL

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Soooooo cute! Just love the pass with the image, just darling!

Michele said...

You are such a genius when it comes to crafting! I love how you added that boarding pass to the front of your card!! And OMG...I was so cracking up when you mentioned the 143 pager thing...I so remember that!! hehe!!