Sunday, October 10, 2010

Now this is MY kind of crop!!


Happy Sunday everyone!
I just wanted to pop in and show off the newest release from Inktegrity - I love love love this new set! Isiah is into tractors so I drew one up as part of my Going Places series. To make it even more versatile, I added 3 wagons that you can add on, including this one full of embellishments and crafting goodies!
Here is the set in its entirety:


There are 4 images and 6 sentiments, all drawn in png so you can layer and move them all around. heehee!
And here is another new set being released today:


Calling all Jonathan, Granny, Golden or Red Delicious lovers, this one is for you! This set is called Apple Basket and is realllllly fun to color in.
I used Inktegrity's current sketch HERE on our challenge blog - simple and such a sweet layout. :)
You can find these new releases HERE on my store site under the What's New tab. Thanks so much for popping in today everyone, have a wonderful rest of your weekend!! ♥


4 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

:>) I always like seeing what you create. I figure you must have these fab ideas in your head when you are drawing the images. Great cards - I really like the simplicity of the second.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

wow these are both adorable!
You so fabulous Joni.
Kristy xo

Justine said...

Joni, both of these are beautiful, love the way you colored those apples

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Joni these are wonderful! Love the "crop" theme. Great play on words.

Smiles!
Gwen