Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boo Crafty! (I mean Bee Crafty...)


Happy beautiful long weekend Saturday everyone!
I want to invite you all to Bee Crafty's blog to join in on our fun bi-weekly challenge of Halloween. You need not use Merrigan's adorable images, but if you have some PLEASE do as we love seeing her art on your cards!
For this little banner I used her newest set:

Adorable! You can pick up this entire set HERE for this fun challenge. :) I used the cute digi paper for one of my panels, then split up the cute trio for each section. Come on over and see what the other girls made with this set - so super cute googly eyes and a fun pumpkin book. You can see their work HERE as well as link up your card to win a free digi from Bee Crafty. Have a boo-tiful day, I'll see you tomorrow with Inktegrity's new releases for October!! ♥


No comments: