Friday, October 8, 2010

Raise the BRA!


Happy Friday everyone!
Oh I just love saying that, it is music to my ears - especially since DH has a 4 day weekend! Woot woot!
Today starts a new challenge over at Raise The Bar Bra. teehee! In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we want to see your Pink, female, cancer awareness cards for our challenge! I used one of my favorite images from Whimsie Doodles called Hope Fights - with all proceeds go to Breast Cancer research.
This is also an exciting week as we have a special prize given to one random participant,  my talented friend Kristy makes these adorable buttons:

And we're giving a set away! Woohoo! All you have to do is enter a card into our Raise the Bar challenge, (be sure to leave a comment there too!), and become a follower of Kristy's button blog HERE where she debuts her latest embellishments. You can see more of her buttons HERE at her Etsy store.
Have a BEAUTIFUL Friday everyone, thank you all so much for coming by! ♥

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card, Joni!!

Thanh Vo said...

Woohoo!!! We got a sponsor for a prize!

Awesome card - had I played along with this, I would have used Hope too :D