Monday, January 31, 2011

Key to my heart


Happy wonderful Monday everyone!
Just a quick pop in as I have a house full of kiddos again. The kids are off today and tomorrow for a teacher's holiday, by the time they go back on Wednesday they would have been home for an entire week with the snow days!
Here's a card I made with a TGF sketch, this is Madelynn (TT line) that my buddy Sheri shared images of. She's sooo fun to color in! I am entering her for these fun challenges:
Paper Sundaes: Valentine's Day
Allsorts challenge: Recycle (old suitcase key and scalloped edge from a wedding invitation)
Craft your days away: Love
Have a great day everyone, enjoy this beautiful Monday!
♥ & Aloha,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
je suis nouveau ici j'aime vous lire ;)
je voulais vous remercier pour votre super site internet !
Bonne continuation
----
Nicolaseo, Rien de mieux que le referencement naturel.

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a great card. I just love that image. TFS.

Fiona said...

fab card, pretty colours and DP...lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

scrapn_momof2 said...

Fantastic card Joni. Great coloring of the image.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card Joni!! Love the soft girlie design. Miss Madelynn is one of my fav's too!!

Mummylade said...

excellent card, brilliant to use the old key as a charm. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Sarah said...

Hi Joni, what a beautiful card, I love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our love challenge, good luck xxx

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card lovely bright colours...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x