Monday, February 7, 2011

TPE Challenge #93


Be My Valentine

We want to see your adorable Valentine's Day cards to celebrate this upcoming day! I used an old school TGF image called Fly High; that sentiment says it all of what I think of my hubby. :)
I took a chance and did some random sewing all over it to imitate wind swirls, although it may be a bit chaotic, it was fun doing something out of the norm. heehee!
Well I already know what I'm getting for February 14th. Usually DH buys me a dozen roses and California chocolate dipped strawberries, but this year I requested a more low calorie gift called a Grand Calibur. lol!
Come on by the TPE blog to see the adorable cards that Ella's girls have made. You can see all their work here as well as link up your own card.
Have a beautiful Monday everyone, thank you so much for coming by!


♥ & Aloha,

No comments: