Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grace on a Wednesday


Happy Hump Day everyone! Of course the week would fly by when I have so many things on my to-do list, right? Funny how that happens. ;)
While DH thought I was packing up my craft room for our move, I was actually making cards. HA! I know, shame on me...but with so many events happening in a 6 week time frame for us, I have to make sure I wind down at the end of the night. My health and happiness is a priority. heehee!
I am sort of addicted to Farm Fresh Challenges, but it gives me a reason to ink up all TGF images that I truly love. I grabbed this sweetie from the Hope & Grace set and played along in the Mystery Monday challenge to CASE Lisa Mckinney. I followed her cool sketch and grabbed some much loved denim paper to mimic Grace's overalls. To soften it up a bit I used pastel gingham papers and rub ons to add details.
In addition to FFC, I am entering Grace in to the following challenges:

Totally PaperCrafts: 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellis (flowers, rub-ons, ribbon)
Jac-inks Papercraft Challenges: Heat embossing (which actually has a cool effect on hair!)
The Outlawz: Ethnic skin tones

Thanks for coming by everyone! Have a wonderful day. :)
♥ & Aloha,

8 comments:

Country Mouse said...

I would do the same thing...play instead of pack! he,he! Adorable card...Grace is super cute!

Danni said...

Such an adorable card! Love the flowers!

Cely said...

Super cute, as always! And that denim paper is to die for!

Debbles Dabbles said...

The hair does look great! Very cute card....love the denim and the white embossed background really makes the image stand out. Thanks for joining us at Jac-inks!

Magento Themes said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just love this lovely card...I love this little girl and her cute dress. Those pink flowers are awesome.. This is really beautiful card. Thanks for this cute card.

Cathy said...

Supercute card. Thank you for joining in the Totally Papercrafts challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

Joni this is just gorgeous! One of my favs ever from you!

Ann Craig said...

A very cute card Joni. Love the denim and the embossed hair. Never thought of using embossing that way so thanks for the inspiration. And welcome to jac-inks challenges. Hope we see more of you creativity in the future.