Friday, May 13, 2011

{green} Apples and Oranges!

Happy Friday everyone!
Better late than never, thank you Blogger for working again! This week's card is a special one for me via Raise the Bar's newest challenge:

{Green} Apples and Oranges

Why this color combo? Well because it's happy, it's summery, and it's also my daughter's favorite combo...who happens to have a 10th birthday tomorrow!! {HAPPY BDAY NALA!}
The RTB designers were so sweet to humor me and make birthday cards over at the blog, Nala will be so tickled when I show it to her tomorrow!
For my card I used Hope from TGF and Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli papers from Claudia and Co. I am also entering her in the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges: Lots of Flowers
Wee Memories: C.R.A.F.T.S acrostic challenge {I used Color, Floral, Twine, Ribbon and Stamps}
Sparkles Forum Challenges: Recipe of 2 patterned papers, ribbon, and two embellishments (bling, prima)

Come on and bring your apples and oranges! Click {here} to hop over to the Raise The Bar blog, come have a look at the adorable cards and link up your own for a Guest Bar-Tender spot!
Have a beautiful Friday everyone! Thank you so much for coming by...even though it's late. lol!

♥ & Aloha,

9 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

ADORABLE!! Lovin' this color combo!! Happy Birthday Nala!!
Big Hugs~
Sheri

Lea L. said...

Amazing job coloring her in! Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

Anonymous said...

Amazing, love it!!!
Colours are gorgeous, an she is so sweet.

Thanks for joining us at SFC,

Huggies Angel

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg Joni this is just adorable!!!Your coloring is amazing!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!!!

jackiescrafts said...

A great card I love the bright colours, thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Ann said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Joni! The colors are so bright & fun...makes me think of summer! :D

Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

jen said...

Happy Birthday, Nala! I cannot believe you are 10 already!?!?! where has all the time gone????

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous colouring here!

outsource website said...

Lovely card!!! I just love those colors and the designs... I love this cute little girl..Those flower is beautiful.. Thanks for this great post.