Friday, August 5, 2011

Raise the Bar is baaaack!

Happy finally Friday everyone!
Well we celebrated the first Friday of August by opening up the Bar again - woohoo! This week's challenge is super fun and easy:

ANYTHING GOES!

Yes yes yes, we are about to be bombarded with entries, I can just feel it! :) The Bar-Tenders want to see what everyone has been up to, so come on and link up your work!


I decided to share one of my many altered items that I tweaked to coordinate with my new craft room (pictures are coming, as soon as I can tidy it up a bit). This is my new copic holder: a lazy susan that I bought for $1 at a yard sale, and vegetable or fruit cans that I've cleaned and covered with dp. I LOVE it! It's so easy to spin around and much cheaper than the caddies that I've been seeing. Everything can be rearranged, I can pull out one entire can of a color family, and you can change out the motif whenever you want to! In fact, this is what it looked like as I was changing it out (some are turned so you can see the can, I think they were corn and mandarin orange cans - lol!):


My last craft space was kind of colorful since it needed to coordinate with the playroom. Now that the craft room is all by its happy self (haha), I changed it out in a matter of minutes to a black and white theme.
Now let's see what kind of happy crafting you've been up to! Come over to Raise The Bar's blog and link up your work.
Have a wonderful Friday everyone, thank you for coming by!

6 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

what a fab idea
love Jan
xx

Scrappychick said...

totally cute idea!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great idea!! Love the new B&W design!!

Anonymous said...

pagerank service website seo backlink service backlink services

Leanne said...

Love ur idea for the Copic holders Joni!
Congrats on your new home, i'm sure you are having fun with it. Have a great weekend!

Thanh Vo said...

Fantastic and cheap idea Joni!