Monday, August 8, 2011

TPE Challenge #111

 Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
Welcome to another fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant.
Are you ready to get crafty? Because this week we want to see:
 BUTTERFLIES!


Okay, confession time - I took about 30 pictures of this card and even though they looked fine, I still can't figure out why the text on the front is so blurry. :( (Please tell me it is to you too, otherwise I need to schedule an eye exam. lol!)
For my card I used some yummy papers from last Fall called Nutmeg. It's such a great collection from Cosmo Cricket that I purchased here from Claudia and Company. The papers also have a coordinating sentiment side, which is where the text box came from. I added some butterflies made with my MS punch and added a bit of pearl bling to their bodies.
Now come on and join in on the fun! Flutter on over to see the adorable samples that Ella's girls made here on TPE's blog, this is also where you'll link up your work.
Have a beautiful day everyone, may this be a fabulous start to your week!
Aloha,

2 comments:

Danni said...

Lovin' this challenge! Beautiful card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I just LOVE butterflies. Your card is so great. I'm going to have to play along with this one.