Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baseball Season!


Happy Tuesday everyone!
Well if you know me, I am in no way a baseball follower but I do know that there have been some amazing playoffs this week! And I also know that this cutie would sway me to be a baseball fan. haha! Today's image comes to you by the talented LORi Boyd called Sugar Stick Boy w/hat. This was part of BLD's new releases this month, so I just had to pay homage to this great sport! I used the current sketch from Deconstructing Jen:

You can see more of the new releases here in the BLD store. And don't  forget that BLD still has an ongoing fundraiser to support Katie Renz! You can find out more information here on the BLD blog - please consider purchasing the image (or bundle) to support a fellow crafter during this time, and keep her and the family in prayer.
Thank you for coming by everyone, have a beautiful Tuesday! xoxoxox


No comments: