Monday, March 12, 2012

TPE #139


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
Today starts a new fun week of The Pink Elephant's challenge.
This week we have a photo inspiration:


 This just gets me so excited for Spring!
I pulled the theme, colors, grass, and happy circles to create this card:



This cutie is from Whimsie Doodles called Easter Leah
I was fortunate to work on the WD DT when they debuted and have always loved Melyssa's images!
To create the woven basket, I simply colored it in with 3 different greens,
then I drew criss cross lines with my copic colorless blender.
It's a fun way to add depth while doodling!
Come on over and play along in the photo inspiration challenge!
You can see what Ella's Girls (TPE DT) have created for the week
by clicking here for The Pink Elephant's blog.
Thank you so much for coming by today everyone, 
I will be back later in the morning with a new challenge from FFC!

xoxoxox

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. TFS.