Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SCRS Sketch Challenge


Happy new challenge day over at SCRS!
This week we have a wonderful sketch designed by the awesome Kim Yu:


I had the pleasure of using the adorable Surfing Oliver and paired him with some very tropical paper.
For the rectangular element, I decided to do an ocean scene, using a scallop scissors upside down
to create waves for this cutie with the perfect tan. lol!
I had so much fun coloring him in with copics, trying to determine shadows on a beach perfect day.

Now it's your turn to join in on the challenge this week.
All you have to do is use one of many irresistible SCRS stamps to enter in on the fun.
You can see the fabulous samples by the designers here on the SCRS blog,
this is also where you'll link up your work.
And finally...
a big MAHALO to Sparkle and her crew for letting me be a GD this month at SCRS!
I had so much fun working with her images amongst the most talented deisgners. Thank you Sparkle!

And thank you so much for coming to visit.
 I apologize for the late post, I am still getting used to the new blogger and time stamped wrong. ;)
Have a beautiful evening everyone!

xoxoxox








1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your sweet surfer dude! Great layout, too!