Monday, April 23, 2012

TPE Challenge #145

Happy beautiful Monday everyone! 
I hope your weekend went well and that you are ready to join us at The Pink Elephant's new challenge.

This week we want to see...

YELLOW

What a fun color to start off the week, here is my card using Yoga Anya:

I love how serene she is, but definitely fashionable. ;) 
To keep her as a focal point, I opted for a dry embossed layer instead of patterned paper.
{This card was also made for Raise The Bar's challenge (for Friday - my apologies!) of CLOUDS.}
The zebra ribbon was from my stash, which I thought was fun and unexpected for a hip yogi.
Now it's your turn to come on over and join in on TPE's fun! 
Click here to see the fabulous samples by the design team,
Ella's girls always have a beautiful lineup representing fabulous companies.
Thank you so much for coming by to visit, have a wonderful day everyone! 

xoxoxox 

2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

One of my favourite TGF images! Namaste Joni.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Joni. This is a great card and full of such wonderful colors that I can see why you would pick it to start off the week. It has truly made me smile. Ahhhh... I just think of your beautiful card tomorrow when work gets fast and furious. lol... Hugs, Lisa G