Monday, April 16, 2012

TPE Challenge #144


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!

The sun is shining, the kids are back to school, and it is time for a new challenge at TPE!
First off, I wanted to congratulate my friend/co-owner of The Pink Elephant Sheri Gilson
for being the newest Dirty Dozen girl over at SCS! YAY SHERI! :)

And now on to our challenge, inspired by this wonderful photo:


So fresh and spring-y! I love the variety of flowers and happy color palette.
Here is my sample using Glimmer from TGF:


I needed someone who was ready to take on warm weather with a smile! 
I used a variety of odds and ends from my stash, inspired by the scallop and colors from the picture.
Sentiment is from Claudia and Company's former line of rubber stamps, 
isn't it brilliant to have them vertical? I just love how they fit anywhere!

Come on over and see what Ella's girls have done here on TPE's blog.
They've created such a sweet lineup of inspiration today,
and this is also where you will link up your work.
Have a beautiful Monday everyone, we are looking forward to an *89 degree day! YAY!

xoxoxox

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. That image is so cute and I love the papers.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Joni!! Glimmer is so sweet and the papers are perfect. The scallop frame behind her is too cute. Thanks so much for the sweet shout out!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Danni said...

Beautiful!! This is so soft and delicate..so pretty!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, Joni...I LOVE this card! So cute!

Smiles!