Monday, July 30, 2012

TPE Challenge #159

Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
As I type this I am prepping for my Atlanta trip for Thirty-One Gifts. EEEK!
I am so excited as this is my first Conference with this wonderful company!
Friends, fellowship, and classes, all to become a better Proverbs:31 woman. :)

But while I am away, here's a wonderful new challenge over at The Pink Elephant:


{LORi's sketches are always sooo super cute, aren't they?} 
Here is my card using an older Stampin' Up sentiment that I have always loved: 


I decided to do a very happy card with my October Afternoon (Sidewalks) paper. 
I do believe this will be on my desk for a while as a reminder to everyday living.

Come on over and see what Ella's Girls have been up to!
Click here to hop on over to The Pink Elephant blog, this is also where you will link up your work.

Thank you so much for coming by today, 
have a great Monday everyone!
xoxoxox

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card, Joni!! Love the quote and your great take on this weeks sketch!!

gobeagirl said...

Joni, this is just gorgeous! I love your colors and I love that you made a card that has no colored image on it, yet it is just beautiful! Great job. I hope you are having a good start to your week. Hugs, Lisa G

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fabulous.

Renee said...

What a great sketch and a wonderful card!

Stacey Schafer said...

lovely card, Joni!

Stacey Schafer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danni said...

Such a pretty card! Wonderful papers/colors!