Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SCRS challenge #96


Happy wonderful Tuesday everyone!
Today starts the second half of our challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps:

LOVE SONG

Here is my card using the adorable Chit Chat Lucy:


Isn't she adorable? Now, while I could technically use several other song choices:
Hello by Lionel Ritchie
I Just Called To Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder
Mr. Telephone Man by New Edition

Buuuuut....I think I'm going with CALL ME MAYBE!

Okay, now that I've got that song stuck in your head,
be sure to head on over to the SCRS blog to link up your work. :)
All you have to do is use any SCRS image,
and be sure to post the song title that inspired your card.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
I will see you back here later with another challenge for the day.

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!! I love it.