Monday, January 21, 2013

TPE Challenge #182


Happy beautiful Monday morning everyone!
It is a chilly one here in the Northern VA area,
with Inauguration buzz happening all around me. :)
But if you're going to spend your MLK Jr. holiday off like me
(crafting and relaxing) then come join us in our current challenge at TPE!

This week we want you to be inspired by this yummy pic:


Mmmm. Every Valentine's Day hubby orders me a batch from Shari's Berries
that look just like these strawberries! :)

Here is my card using Dorothy from Saturated Canary:


I pulled colors from the inspiration picture as well as the doily.
Oh, and I also 'pig' out when I get my Vday gift. ;)
I am entering her into the following challenges as well:

Saturated Canary: Movie inspiration (Charlotte's Web)
Copic Marker Europe: Anything goes with copics
Opus Gluei: Pink
Come and Get it Challenges: sketch
Now let's get crafty!
Link up your photo inspired card HERE on TPE's blog,
this is also where you'll see the other fabulous designers' creations.
Thank you for coming by today!
Have a wonderful Monday everyone. 
xoxoxox

7 comments:

Nat said...

Ooh such a yummy inspiration photo! Love your gorgeous colours, sweet image and great interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining Come & Get It this week.
Natx

Migdalia said...

Super Sweet!!Adorable card & Image!

Jen Shults said...

Goodness Joni this is stunning. Your coloring on this is AMAZING. I'm in awe!!

Meighan Wheller said...

Love your take on our sketch Joni!! Your card looks fantastic. Gorgeous image and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing you wonderful creation with us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you again soon. Meighan

Rosemary said...

Welcome to Opus Gluei, I'm in Maryland, so it's a treat to see another DC local!

Your card is adorable and that inspiration photo is delicious looking - am going to drop a hint to my husband about the dipped strawberries. How you've created using it as your inspiration is marvelous, I'm loving the image, the pink, the doily, and the pig comment made me laugh. What a cute card!

Thanks for playing with us, I hope you come by for more challenges!

June Nelson said...

Wow what a beautiful card, and the colours are stunning, I love that film too, thanks for joining with us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is so pretty, love it, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x