Sunday, February 17, 2013

For our bus driver


Happy beautiful Sunday everyone!
It's time for another challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp:


Oooh, fun fun fun!
I love the 3 decorative elements, there are so many possibilities. :)
For my card I used the sweet sisters image from Saturated Canary,
(done with the no border technique)
then paired them with Me and My Big Ideas Grade School Stack. 

This is going to my daughters' bus driver, so I used a Thank You sentiment from Stampin' Up.

Come on over and join in on the fun!
You can find the beautiful samples here on the SS&S blog,
this is also where you'll link up your card featuring this sketch.

Have a super day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Gabbi said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

Super Cuet & Cool!Great take on the sketch.TFS