Monday, March 18, 2013

TPE Challenge #191


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
And what a white surprise we woke up to...
Snow in March? Um...sure! Why not? ;)
So I have my 6 kiddos home with me on this cozy day, I'm so happy!

Are you ready to join in on a new challenge this week at The Pink Elephant?

EASTER


It is early this year, isn't it? I've already acquired quite a bit for their baskets,
all I have to do is find where I put it all. ;)

Here is my card using Murray from Saturated Canary:


I paired her with Basic Grey Olivia papers, because I can't get enough of it.
The different patterns are so much fun for spring cards.
Come along and join in on the fun!
You can see what Ella's girls have done on TPE's blog here,
be sure to link up your pretty Easter cards as well!

Thank you for coming by on this chilly Monday,
have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, so darn cute! and you constantly amaze me with your coloring!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I just love the sweet image.

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize is in truth how you are now not actually much more smartly-liked than you might be now. You're so
intelligent. You know thus significantly in relation to this topic, made me for my part consider it from numerous varied angles.
Its like women and men don't seem to be interested except it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time care for it up!

my website - www.free-press-release-wire.com