Sunday, April 28, 2013

Time to Sunday Sketch & Stamp!

Happy beautiful Sunday everyone!
I hope your weekend is going well? I'm home from church and excited to relax all day. :)

It's time for a new sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp,
come play along with us for a prize from Crafty Ribbons this week!

For my card I used the adorable Saturated Canary image called Smashy Curls:


I must say, I had a lot of fun with this sketch and added a few more embellishments.
But this cutie of an image just wanted to be surrounded by smash elements so I couldn't resist!
Going with the theme of journaling, I used some Recollections script paper,
a doily, tag, rub ons, bling, and some die cut roses to surround her. 
Here is Claire's wonderful sketch for you to play with:
I am also entering in Smashy Curls into Saturated Canary's color challenge:

Come on by the Sunday Sketch & Stamp blog for more inspiration!
Click here to hop over and to link up your work before next Sunday.
Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card and lovely details Joni ♥♥ Love the sketch you've used too! Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge ♥