Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jess' College Fund - Fabulous idea!


Hello everyone and welcome!
I am so excited to post this card today because of its purpose.
Berenice Rendon (of Karber Blog) is helping her niece's college fund.
They are offering a line of beautiful digital images here on Jess' College Fund
that are so well drawn and even more wonderful to color up!

For today's card, I purchased Bookworm Jess and paired her with soft colors.
The papers are from WalMart (yup!) in a 12x12 stack that was only $5.
I loved that big flower in the corner, so I fussy cut around it and tucked in the digi.
I also added a little bookmark to the side for the theme,
as well as an American Crafts rub on sentiment.
This beautiful image was colored up in copics to match.

Be sure to support this amazing blog - with a son in college, I LOVE thisidea!

Click here to hop over to the blog to pick up your images,
there is also a fun challenge going on right now for you to join in on.

Have a beautiful day everyone, did I mention how much I love November? :)
xoxoxox