Monday, November 4, 2013

TPE Challenge #224

 Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
It's a crisp fall morning and my favorite month. YAY!
It's also time for one of my favorite challenges.
The Pink Elephant wants you to join in on our sketch challenge:


Here is my card using a new TGF digi named Dollie:


Isn't she sweet? Marie (TGF guru) drew this up for her daughter to color,
then by popular demand turned it into a series for us digi lovers.
She worked nicely with TPE's sketch and all of its glorious layers.
I used patterned paper from K&Co., a sweet SU flower brad, twine, and rub on sentiment.

This sketch is so much fun, I hope you join us this week!
Click here to hop over to TPE's blog and see all the wonderful samples from the DT.
Serious serious talent there. *swoon*

Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you so much for stopping in to see me.
HAPPY NOVEMBER!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Joni, this is absolutely joyful! Colored to perfection :)

Blessings to you and your family! I so enjoy peeking at them on FB :)
x0x0