Thursday, November 21, 2013

Saturated Canary's challenge and Deconstructed Sketch #128

Happy Thursday everyone!
I cannot believe how fast November is flying by. Yikes!
I don't even want to know how many more days until you-know-what. ;)
But in the meantime, it's time for a new challenge over at the Deconstructed Sketch:


Isn't this an adorable image?
Krista of Saturated Canary created a series of dwellings, including this Sweet Shack:


My son took an art class last year and did an amazing project with stippling,
I thought this would be a fun roof to try it on!
This week's challenge over at Saturated Canary is DISTRESSED.
We want to see all those rough, torn, edges on your creations!
You can see more amazing samples by the Design Team here on the SC blog.

And of course being Thursday, here is Jen's amazing sketch:

Of course the DS girls do amazing projects week after week!
Now be sure to click here to hop over to the DS blog to link up.
And don't forget about the Distressed challenge at the SC blog too!
Thank you for coming by to see me,
have a beautiful day everyone!
xoxoxox



3 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

Joni this is just wonderful! I love the fantastic texture of your coloring!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is wonderful. I love the image and how you've colored it.

Kim O'Connell said...

Your sweet shack is so beautifully colored!