Friday, December 13, 2013

A Farm Fresh Friday!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
It's so nice to come to the end of the week, isn't it? :)
It's also time for a new challenge over at The Greeting Farm.
Farm Fresh Friday's theme is:

BLACK, WHITE, and a POP of color!

Here is my card for the week:

I love this Kit from TGF, there are so many fun options for mixed media,
and all the different elements give you so many fun possibilities.
Here is what comes with the My Heart Kit:


The washi strips, sentiments, encouraging words, and hearts (that I used for the tree),
are perfect for any occasion. (Love that birdhouse too!)

Come on over and join in on the fun!
Click here to hop over to TGF's blog to see more samples by the Farmers,
this is also where you'll link up your work.

Have a beeeeeautiful day everyone!
Thank you for coming by to see me. :)
xoxoxox