Thursday, December 12, 2013

the Deconstructed Sketch #130

Happy Thursday everyone!
I hope your week is going well? It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, isn't it? Yay!
It's almost time for the weekend, which means it's time for a fun new DS sketch.

Here is my card using a gingerbread-ed version of Saturated Canary's Sweet Cottage:


I added little puffs of paint for candy and snow,
then added pink pom pom ribbon and a rub-on sentiment from Stampin' Up.
Here is a closer peek at the done up house:


Now are you ready for this week's adorable Deconstructed Sketch?
Here you go!
Oooh, I can't wait to see what you make with it!
Be sure to link up your card/project using this sketch here on the blog.
And if you want to see some gorgeous samples by the Designers,
please click on to their links below for up close and personal glimpses:
Thank you so much for coming by to see me today!
Have a beautiful Thursday everyone, the weekend is right around the corner. ;)
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

eek! This is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! Love that house! It's decorated beautifully!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I love this.