Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #189

Happy Sunday evening everyone!
I hope your weekend went well and that you are anticipating a fun week ahead.
It's time for a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp,
a perfect way to start off the crafting mojo for the week.

Here is my sample using some fun scraps of paper from my stash:


I know, it's far from summertime, but this Anya is so adorable!
I had her colored up from a while ago, I was in need of happy colors. ;)
Here is Marie's sketch for the week:


Remember that you can embellish it as your heart desires,
as long as we see the basic sketch in it. :)
Click here to hop over to the SS&S blog to enter in on the fun,
you have all week to play along with us.
Happy evening everyone, thank you for stopping in to see me!
xoxoxox

No comments: