Thursday, January 9, 2014

the Deconstructed Sketch #133

Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
I hope your week is going well and that you are staying warm.
It's Friday eve (teehee) and also time for a new challenge over at the Deconstructed Sketch.

Here is my sample using Kisses from Saturated Canary:


Isn't she a cutie? Krista's image are so sweet, the details of her drawings are so much fun.
I paired Kisses with patterned papers from American Crafts (Hey Day collection)
and Jillibean Soup (Sweet & Sour) and ribbon from Michaels.

Here is this week's adorable sketch for you to follow:

My card is just one of many samples from the fabulous Design Team!
Click on to their blogs below to see what they have created (gorgeous stuff!):
And now hop here to the Deconstructed Sketch tab on Jen's blog to link up.
We love seeing all of your designs using her weekly sketches!
Thank you for coming by, enjoy your beautiful day everyone.
xoxoxox

5 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great design and GORGEOUS coloring of the image!!

Crestajune said...

This is so fabulous, Joni! I love these papers and that image is so adorable! I am always inspired by your coloring skills. Have a great day!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! The image and coloring is beautiful!! AMAZING card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Joni! I love this image and your choice of DP. Fabulous embellishments. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog too. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous coloring Joni!!! Love the colors & papers, too!